Connecting your Heart Monitor
You’ll need to connect to your heart rate monitor (HRM) using the VALR app. It takes just a minute, and you only need to do it once. If you connect using your phone’s Bluetooth Settings, it won’t work.
To connect for the first time, wear your HRM and take the following steps:
- Open phone settings and verify Bluetooth is ON
- Open the VALR app
- Select the “Settings” tab on the bottom of the screen
- Tap “Heart Rate Monitors”
- Tap “Manage My Monitor”
- Tap “Scan for Monitors button”
- When your monitor appears in the list, tap it.
- Verify monitor is connected
That’s it—you’re ready to go! If you need more help, please see the “Troubleshooting” section.